( Half Day) – Leaders
This is the core program that underpins any of our engagements with a client organisation.
The program is intended for Leaders only, from senior executive down to frontline leaders, and provides awareness, education, context and an understanding of the legal and cultural frameworks required to implement an effective Psychological Safety strategy.
It is a requirement that all leaders attend this program as a pre-requisite to any of the skill building modules in the “Tools to enhance Psychological Safety” series.
This workshop is highly interactive, providing opportunities for reflection, discussion, assessment, gap identification and the creation of hands on strategies that can be applied once participants complete the workshop.
Content covered in the workshop includes:
– Current trends in Psychological Safety challenges
– The legal perspective
– The cultural perspective
– A Psychological Safety stocktake
– Identifying and addressing Early Warning signs
– Core components of a robust Psychological Safety Strategy
– Case studies of successful strategy implementations
– Psychological safety assessment
– Comprehensive workbook and reference material
– Hard copy Strategy and action plan templates