Master facilitator Pete Jensen draws on 15 years of transformational facilitation experience in this program for internal facilitators.
Having facilitated Global leadership, culture transformation and personal mastery programs acknowledged as best practise by institutions like Harvard and McKinsey, and being sought out by global training providers to represent them in Australia, Pete combines his experience and knowledge to help organisations shift their internal program delivery to a new level.
Pete’s deep understanding of his craft, the client message and the intended audience is manifested in custom designed’ train the facilitator; programs, which include core elements such as:
- Getting in touch with purpose
- Being of authentic service
- The importance of ‘being with’
- Taking accountability for learner engagement
- Holding ‘creative tension;
- Understanding the mindset of an adult learner
- Framing and context
- Build instant rapport and engagement
- Structure and de-construction
- Earn the right
- Dealing with confrontation and conflict
- The 5 steps of transformational storytelling
Pete’s training is extremely hands on, underpinned by real time practise and delivery, allowing for feedback, coaching and the creation of a detailed facilitator guide and process that accurately reflects delivers on the content and context of the client brief.