It’s ALL about you!
We specialise in creating psychologically safe and productive workplaces, and understand how hard it’s getting for leaders to deliver both legal compliance as well as outstanding commercial and cultural performance in the modern workplace.
We also recognise that no two organisations are identical, so we don’t take a ‘one sits fits all’ approach, but rather seek to understand you and apply our methodology in the context of your business objectives and cultural maturity.
So here are some things we need to know about you to see if we are a fit for you:
- A business owner ( small to medium business)
- A senior leader in a large organisation
- A WHS manager
- An HR Manager
- A People and Culture manager
With psychosocial factors such as depression, mental stress, anxiety, fatigue, mental illness and apathy on the rise and in the workplace, you’re trying to:
- Ensure legal compliance, minimise risk and avoid stress claims
- Build a culture where employees are highly engaged, productive and look out for each other
- Attract and retain the best people
Whilst there is growing anecdotal and statistical evidence that mental and emotional stress is an increasing threat to your business, it’s also a sensitive and personal issue, which your people find difficulty to identify and address. This often results in having to deal with the event after the fact rather than being proactive.
You leaders may brush it aside, put it in the ‘too hard’ basket, or attempt to address the symptoms with ad hoc and well meant incentive programs and policies rather than effectively addressing the real causes.
Costly SYMPTOMS you observe may include:
- Increased absenteeism and presenteeism
- Low morale or engagement
- Errors, sub standard work or rework
- Low productivity
- Less innovation
- Self interest and inadequate social support and cooperation
- Increasing Team conflicts
The real NEEDS you want to address are:
- A clear definition of Psychological Safety
- A specific strategy that meets legal and cultural requirements
- Real, relevant data and interpretation
- A unified approach across the business
- Managers who lead with care and consequence
- Employees who take personal ownership and proactively look for early warning signs amongst their peers
- A culture built on trust and the social support, where everybody has clarity, competence, confidence and conviction when it comes to what it takes to ensure a psychologically safe, fit and thriving workplace
The INTERVENTION you seek must:
- Provide the most thorough diagnosis available
- Ensure your systems and policies exceed legal requirements
- Engage , inspire and make sense your workforce
- Match your business objectives and level of cultural maturity
- Provide you with a competitive edge as a business and an employer
The OUTCOMES you seek are:
- Higher productivity and profitability
- Visibility and control of psychosocial threats to your business
- Growth and development for your people
- Positive recognition by your customers and the community
- Attracting the best people who want to work for you.