( 2 hours) – Leaders
This suit of tools has been designed to assist managers to consult effectively with their team members and collaboratively create plans and set goals to improve.
Each module is designed to create specific outcomes and managers are expected to report their outcomes and degree of success to the program sponsor.
The process follows a path of:
– education and awareness
– creation of a strategy
– planning how the manager will present the strategy to their teams
– review and feedback session ( internal)
Depending on group size, participants may be requested to form smaller sub-group syndicates in order to support each other, share ideas and hold each other accountable.
(For managers who may struggle with creating full engagement and ownership with their teams, we recommend the “Masterful storytelling” workshop in our Talk and Train section.)
A selection of some Psychological Safety strategy modules includes:
• Key elements of personal wellbeing
• The value of personalised recognition
• Why social support matters
• How to build a deliberately developmental team
• Induction and how to be a team player
• How to create an environment of Belonging
• The power of purpose
• If you’re not learning please leave!
• No connection no play
• Feedback, feedback, FEEDBACK!
• Who’s mentoring who?
• Why contemplation is the new caffeine
• Let’s create a cause!